MILCO CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY AND STRATEGY
Understanding that hard work, honesty and reliability are the foundations of a successful business, our dedicated team of seasoned professionals makes every effort to satisfy our clients’ requirements with flexibility and vision in an ever changing field.
- Provide Professional Client Service & Satisfaction
- Deliver seamless solutions to every client’s unique and diverse requirements
- Create a competitive advantage for clients by providing solutions that address all their unique requirements
- Consistently Maintain a Highly Competitive Rate Structure
- Continue to have a Business Model with vision and flexibility
- Deliver consistent value and dependability to all our customers
- Uphold our commitment to exceptional service
We are a privately owned corporation strategically and centrally located in the Scoudouc Industrial Park 15 minutes from Moncton. We have been providing customer focused quality services for over 25 years.
- 2006 A new facility to house & expand existing operations was opened
- 2007 Brought a further expansion with the construction & operation of a 60,000 square foot warehouse facility providing third party warehousing and logistics
- 2007 Additional property was secured in the Scoudouc Park for future expansion
- 2015 the 250,000 sq ft warehouse location at 225 Parker Road was secured to meet the increasing market demands and to better serve the diverse and changing client requirements
- Located in the Scoudouc Industrial Park
- Direct access roadways from the Interprovincial Highway System Route 15 Exit #26
- Location is the Geographic Center of the Maritime Provinces. The Atlantic Gateway
- 15 Minutes from Moncton NB
- 90 Minutes from Saint John N.B. and Fredericton N.B.
- 60 Minutes from PEI
- 2 Hours from Halifax N.S.
- Milco Warehousing and Logistics boasts the Ideal location for the Trucking Industry
- Rail Siding available in the Scoudouc Industrial Park